Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,850 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.032 TWD / BRL
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 43,814 NT$ (R$ 8,707) in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dublin costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $387,000 (about 5 hours ago)