Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 742 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.301 TWD / BRL
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 53,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 37,610 NT$ (R$ 7,095) in Recife.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨589 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,211 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nantucket costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)