Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.347 TWD / CNY
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 14% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 47,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 40,642 NT$ (9,350元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Allahabad costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)