Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 735 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.393 TWD / MXN
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 55,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 46,381 NT$ (Mex$ 33,291) in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Shanghai costs 200元 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$336 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tucumán costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)