Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.369 TWD / PLN
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 57,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 50,442 NT$ (6,845 zł) in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cuiabá costs R$ 68,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 19TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Paris costs €3.75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 9 ﷼ (about 4 hours ago)