Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.33956 TWD / HTG
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 6% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 59,599 NT$ (175,516 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $202 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)