Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05167 TWD / XAF
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 79% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 98,429 NT$ (1,905,101 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 55,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 258 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Montreal costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenyang costs 3,600元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)