Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.267 TWD / BRL
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 50,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 36,797 NT$ (R$ 6,986) in Osasco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Tegucigalpa costs L 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 2,300 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,600 ฿ (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 6 hours ago)