Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.009 TWD / BRL
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 55,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 33,584 NT$ (R$ 6,704) in Nova Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.65 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)