Cost of living in Niigata, Japan vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26058 TWD / JPY
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 68,079 NT$ (¥261,257) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 48,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 750 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €14 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,885 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Carúpano costs 100,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)