Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 33.977 TWD / EUR
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 33% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 65,190 NT$ (€1,919) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 49,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €7 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Antalya costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)