Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.25953 TWD / JPY
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 86,631 NT$ (¥333,799) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (about 2 hours ago)