Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.633 TWD / UYU
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 12% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 62,754 NT$ ($U99,107) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,030 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 189,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 300,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)