Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26148 TWD / KES
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 15% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 48,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 40,954 NT$ (Shilling156,626) in Mombasa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)