Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,191 prices entered by 342 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.417 TWD / MXN
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 54,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 50,598 NT$ (Mex$ 35,712) in Mexico City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)