Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Tainan City, Taiwan
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00066 TWD / IRR *
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 54,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 38,866 NT$ (﷼ 58,951,061) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luanda costs 5,500 Kz (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 3 hours ago)