Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00745 TWD / COP
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 38% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 49,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 30,289 NT$ (COL$4,064,050) in Manizales.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 28,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 5.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Southampton costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)