Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 74.145 TWD / BHD
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 18% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 58,006 NT$ (Dinar 782) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 49,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Groningen costs €70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beersheba costs 2,500 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in London costs £34 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ranchi costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)