Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00196 TWD / IDR
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 22% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 51,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 39,855 NT$ (Rp 20,362,212) in Makassar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)