Cost of living in Madras, India vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 518 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.37576 TWD / INR
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 44% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 49,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 27,482 NT$ (₨73,136) in Madras.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €700 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)