Cost of living in London, United Kingdom vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,042 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 39.182 TWD / GBP
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 155% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 124,708 NT$ (£3,183) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 49,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanning costs 20元 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (about 2 hours ago)