Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.25976 TWD / JPY
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 83,919 NT$ (¥323,066) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 49,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 130 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300,000 (about 3 hours ago)