Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.740 TWD / MYR
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 51,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 42,687 NT$ (RM6,333) in Kuching.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 200,000 Gs (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Funchal, Madeira costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lida costs 15 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)