Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Tainan City, Taiwan
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00068 TWD / IRR *
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 52,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 29,884 NT$ (﷼ 44,268,597) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €18 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamamatsu costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lyon costs €0.83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Copenhagen costs kr12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)