Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.367 TWD / TRY
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 65% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 53,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 18,657 NT$ (5,541TL) in Kayseri.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of local cheese in Kingston costs C$14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuluá costs COL$12,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Cordova costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)