Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.25976 TWD / JPY
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 60,177 NT$ (¥231,663) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 47,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)