Cost of living in Karaj, Iran vs Tainan City, Taiwan
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00067 TWD / IRR *
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 51,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 33,559 NT$ (﷼ 50,297,470) in Karaj.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 49,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Austin, Texas costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Murcia costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maracaibo costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)