Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06523 TWD / KZT
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 57% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 53,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 22,652 NT$ (347,248 KZT) in Karaganda.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Amsterdam costs €65 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 2,500 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €17 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨41 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $2,287 (about 7 hours ago)