Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.781 TWD / MYR
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 49,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 46,189 NT$ (RM6,811) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Prices recently added
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$2.64 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 180 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $51,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (about 2 hours ago)