Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.621 TWD / ILS
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 80% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 100,725 NT$ (11,683 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alicante costs €350 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (about 5 hours ago)