Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00121 TWD / VND
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 20% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 48,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 38,302 NT$ (31,587,091 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ljubljana costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,030 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 189,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 300,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)