Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 27.915 TWD / USD
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 37% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 68,398 NT$ ($2,450) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Modesto, California costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shihezi costs 8,848元 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rancagua costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$706 (about 2 hours ago)