Cost of living in Guntur, India vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.37871 TWD / INR
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 47% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 48,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 25,552 NT$ (₨67,471) in Guntur.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salinas, Ecuador costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanning costs 20元 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)