Cost of living in Guiyang, China vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.353 TWD / CNY
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 23% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 48,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 37,028 NT$ (8,506元) in Guiyang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gunsan costs ₩1,125,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Orlando, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)