Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 199 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.309 TWD / CNY
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 8% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 55,082 NT$ (12,782元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palma de Mallorca costs €23,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €54 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Irkutsk costs руб 280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €720 (about 3 hours ago)