Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 39.182 TWD / GBP
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 65% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 90,629 NT$ (£2,313) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 55,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gunsan costs ₩1,125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)