Cost of living in Gaya, India vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.37827 TWD / INR
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 16% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 55,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 45,962 NT$ (₨121,505) in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $24,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (about 1 hour ago)