Cost of living in Florence, Italy vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 33.753 TWD / EUR
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 51% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 81,283 NT$ (€2,408) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 54,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨589 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nantucket costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)