Cost of living in Durgapur, India vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.37921 TWD / INR
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 39% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 55,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 33,673 NT$ (₨88,796) in Durgapur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £9 (about 3 hours ago)