Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.37827 TWD / INR
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 43% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 31,653 NT$ (₨83,679) in Dehra Dun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Astana costs 63 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chillan costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)