Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02544 TWD / KRW
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 55,600 NT$ (₩2,185,379) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 47,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salinas, Ecuador costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanning costs 20元 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)