Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.032 TWD / BRL
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 41,120 NT$ (R$ 8,172) in Contagem.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 5.40 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (about 3 hours ago)