Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 714 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.125 TWD / BOB
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 52,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 41,074 NT$ ($b9,957) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Addis Ababa costs 500 Birr (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800,000 (about 5 hours ago)