Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 33.716 TWD / EUR
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 42% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 81,070 NT$ (€2,404) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 2,999元 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)