Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea vs Tainan City, Taiwan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02521 TWD / KRW
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 63,305 NT$ (₩2,510,880) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000 NT$ in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Madras costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Carlos costs R$ 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Caracas costs 20,000,000 Bs.S. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 4 hours ago)