Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.321 TWD / CNY
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 14% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 49,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 42,346 NT$ (9,801元) in Chongqing.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Murcia costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maracaibo costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (about 3 hours ago)