Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.33112 TWD / BDT
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 30% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 39,252 NT$ (Taka 118,542) in Chittagong.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tawau costs RM2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 2,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 85TL (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,250 (about 5 hours ago)