Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.893 TWD / THB
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 19% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 49,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 39,740 NT$ (44,500 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens, Georgia costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bordeaux costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cúcuta costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nice costs €26,340 (about 2 hours ago)