Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Tainan City, Taiwan
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 7,178 prices entered by 736 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.30191 TWD / ARS *
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 49,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 32,183 NT$ (ARS $106,597) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $600 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$66 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)