Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 689 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09460 TWD / HUF
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is about the same as in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 51,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 49,248 NT$ (520,608 Ft) in Budapest.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Alicante costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)